Expert System develops software that understands the meaning of written language. Based upon Cogito, our patented technology that employs millions of definitions, concepts and relationships, our software applications read and understand multiple languages the way people do, with the speed and precision required to discern, manage and utilize large volume of strategic information.
Our focus now is predicated upon developing and delivering new and enhanced capabilities for business and government, providing outstanding service to our customers, and expanding our global presence and infrastructure.
Our technology transforms the way people find, comprehend and use information.
We are currently looking for a digital marketing manager, based in Paris, who will directly report to the VP Sales France & Marketing with relevant expertise in the enterprise software sector. He/she will demonstrate expertise in marketing, organizing events and webinars, marketing campaigns, managing social media communication, press releases and lead generation for the local sales team promoting our software on the French market.
HIS/HER MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Project management: Planning and implementation of various marketing operations involving creativity, suppliers' selection and management, budget and deadline compliance
- Conception and management of products launches marketing plans
- Content authoring (blog, newsletter, analysis, inbound... and Sales-oriented: product factsheets, case studies, use cases, selling points, presentations, etc.)
- Press releases authoring and distribution (product launch, partnership, new contract, etc.) and press relation management (journalist, press agency)
- Events (tradeshows, webinars, online campaigns, partners events ...): Draw up and manage yearly events plan with the local sales team. Formalize organization conditions, manage coordination, technical acceptance
- Corporate digital marketing: French website mastering through the CMS module, Design (ads, banners, posters)
- Marketing campaigns: Plan, manage and monitor campaign results based on relevant success criteria to contribute to develop the sales pipeline and generate customer success
- Sales support: Engage bi-directional communication with sales organization (account executives, presales teams, partners for indirect sales) towards marketing programs to maximize the value of operations
- Global relations: Coordination and integration of French marketing operations at the global level (Corporate marketing plan), Corporate content localization, daily communication with the Corporate marketing team based in Italy and in the US
- Master Degree (Business School or Engineering or equivalent University)
- 5 years of enterprise software marketing experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills (in French and in English)
- Knowledge of how to leverage the channel in overall marketing strategy
- Demonstrated ability to develop high quality, influential marketing content
- Demonstrated ability to execute integrated marketing including content authoring, events, online programs, press relations and social media
- Experience in delivering lead generation campaigns (e.g., telemarketing, e-mail, seminars, advertising)
- Good project management and planning skills are key to be successful
- Strong analytical skills and very practical approach in solving problems
- Ability to brief marketing plans to peers, regional sales teams and inside sales
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in team and virtual marketing team environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Take initiatives, Enthusiastic, pro-active, responsive, multifaceted, autonomous and problem solver
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced culturally diverse environment
- Use of Microsoft Office applications (word, excel, power point) and of the Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Use of content management tools (CMS) and digital marketing platformsŸ Accroître la visibilité des organisations
- Ÿ Culture start-up et nouvelles technologies