Content & Social Media Assistant, who is passionate, eager to learn and to share as much as possible with other teams.
You will have to ensure the best experience for our users by working with the team to develop the best content and animate our Social Media accounts, in harmony with our global communication strategy and campaign plan.
As part of the Communication & Marketing team, you will contribute to this mission in a real way on our B2C market, by achieving the following missions:
- Develop and manage the day-to-day content calendar
- Community management (Instagram / Facebook/ Twitter)
- Content creation (Chatbot Messenger / blog / e-newsletters / in-app notifications)
- Customer success management (in-app chatbot / FAQ / Events)
- Take projects from idea to completion and reporting
- and using all the tools along the way!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing / communication
- Strong working knowledge of all social media platforms (past internship experience(s) preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technology and act proactively
- Keen sense of consumer trends
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- You have good interpersonal skills. Rigourous, dynamic and autonomous, you are also results-oriented
- Master's degree
- Skilled and experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace environment and think creatively
Creative, curious and autonomous, you are ambitious and want to participate to a start-up growth. You understand that you can have a huge impact in achieving our targets and become a market leader.
People matter to you and you want to have a significant impact on their lives.
WORK LIFE @WHOOMIES
- An impactful experience in a growing team
- Great team-building activities every quarter
- Office at Station F, the heart of the French startup culture
- A growing startup who wants to be market leader within 2 years
- Join a family where we all learn from each other
- Grow, learn, iterate, improve: We want all our team members to become the better version of themselves
- Tech: A leverage, a competitive advantage, tech is our brain
- Initiatives are greatly encouraged
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Access to Station F events and conferences
- 50% of your public transportation fees
- Amazing housing opportunity at Station F Residence, Flatmates,
- First phone screen interview with the team manager
- Second physical interview with your future manager and one of the co-founders
- Third interview: skill test (when necessary)
- Welcome on board !
- Contract Type: Internship (Between 4 and 6 months)
- Start Date: 02 September 2019
- Location: Paris, France ()
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: > 6 months