At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Your missions will mainly revolve around :
1/ The definition of the Customer Marketing strategy and the support of the subsidiaries in its implementation at local level.
- Define the company's overall cross-channel strategy to develop revenue through acquisition,
retention and loyalty levers.
This strategy includes:
- Identifying and defining relevant customer segments with the support of data scientists.
- The definition and sharing of strategic guidelines with the subsidiaries
- Methodological support to countries in the construction of their local strategy by segment
- Coordinate the definition and validation of the customer ambition per segment, sales channel (physical and digital) and product category at global level in cooperation with the Sales Manager(s), Product & Offer Marketing Manager and the Customer Experience Manager.
- Frame the associated budget
- Frame the relational marketing plan, including the rules for managing commercial pressure and provide support to subsidiaries on the subject. Translate the relationship plan into a campaign plan:
- Identify opportunities for international or regional campaigns (e.g. on-boarding campaign) and ensure their implementation with the help of the Group Campaign Manager.
- Provide guidelines and methodological support to countries to help them develop their local campaign plans.
- Encouraging the sharing of best practices across the group Measure the performance of the actions implemented and ensure that improvement plans are implemented (iterative approach)
2/ The definition of the strategy to be developed on the e-commerce channel and the support of the subsidiaries in its implementation at the local level.
- Define the ambition of growth on the digital channel and the strategy to be implemented to achieve it. To do so, you will manage experts on the following topics:
1. Define the traffic acquisition strategy on the different digital channels (Pay traffic, SEO...) .
2. Supporting subsidiaries in the design, execution and management of their traffic plan
(prioritization of investments, structure) and associated business objectives.
3. Selecting and negotiating with partners (e.g. Google) for Europe.
1. Define management rules to enhance product visibility, in collaboration with the team in
charge of the product offer.
2. Frame the commercial animation of an e-commerce platform and support countries in the
local declination of the platform.
3. Monitor overall e-merchandising performance.
1. Design of "group" assets and sharing of best practices
1. Define the framework and dashboards.
2. Monitor the performance of the online activity of the different subsidiaries.
3. Ensure that action plans are in place to improve conversion rates on the platform,
throughout the customer's life cycle.
3/ To establish a cooperative relationship between the central entity and the various subsidiaries. To do this, you will be in charge of:
- To set up and run governing bodies provided for this purpose,
- Offer personalised support to subsidiaries that need it.
- Propose collaborative working methods involving central & local
- To constructively challenge the subsidiaries to question them on key issues
- You have significant experience in all marketing levers, particularly in strategic and digital marketing (audience acquisition, web analytics, etc.) and you are familiar with customer experience issues.
- You have developed technical skills enabling you to understand the e-commerce issues and digital developments to be taken into account to develop the business.
- You are curious and have a great appetite for digital tools and technical environments.
- Your leadership and your sense of diplomacy give you the ability to motivate and federate your team and bring together other teams in the realization of a common project. Strong management experience is an essential prerequisite.
- You are experienced in leading and coordinating the function across several Group departments and subsidiaries.
- Fluent English essential.
- International experience is an asset for this position.