Digital Marketing Campaign Manager (Cloud Technology)
Scaleway is a fast-growing cloud company. We are headquarted in Paris with a hub in Lille. We are a bunch of talented people, working to build a better Internet. Our mission is to make infrastructure services easy again. We deeply care about supporting the growth of all our employees and making sure they feel professionally fulfilled.
10 reasons to work @ Scaleway:
- Work with the best technology and the best technologists.
- Be a strong voice in the product development lifecycle.
- Work in an open source friendly environment.
- We have amazing working spaces, "La Maison" in the heart of Paris and Lille.
- Work in a fast moving environment.
- Contributing to high-level strategy in collaboration with our executive and product teams.
- Learn new things everyday.
- Work on products you use everyday.
- Extremely attractive salary and benefits package.
- We love what we do and love to be the best at what we do.
At Scaleway, the Digital team works closely with the Product Marketing teams, Designers and web developpers to manage and develop the customer portfolio via efficient e-commerce tools (e-mailling, marketing automation, CRM, affiliation, etc...). The Digital team also provides its expertise to improve the quality and experience of the website through the analysis of Internet users' behaviors (SEO, WebAnalytics, content strategy, etc.). Beyond the standard tools, the digital team is constantly looking for innovative approaches to create new points of contact with customers.
- E-mailling campaigns management
- Digital analysis, traffic, dashboards, KPIs
- CRM daily use to create single and automated campaigns
- Database management (Opt-in, marketing pressure, GDPR)
- Digital animation including team animation to enrich weekly plannings
- Work with your team to improve customers touchpoints everyday.
- Support Product Marketing managers to identify the most effective digital channels to reach objectives
- Stay up-to-date on the new digital ways to reach prospects and customers.
Who you are and what you know
- You have solid skills using e-mailing solutions
- You can lead rising projects and contribute to make things happen
- Excellent communication written and oral communication skills.
- You are data driven
- You are interested in cloud computing, hosting, network and datacenters.
- You have a good English level.
- You have a positive mindset, even under pressure
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion.
- You regularly travel to Paris or Lille for meetings
What could be useful
- CRM management using SalesForce
- Knowledge of the Cloud Service Providers universe
- You can analyze user data and are comfortable with databases.
- HTML and SQL queries