VOS MISSIONS AU QUOTIDIEN
You are Mr or Ms Digital !
In close cooperation with the relevant Moonshot interlocutors at communication, UX design or Sales department you will work to enlarge and improve our Digital footprint to better attract new prospects and improve the effectiveness of our Direct marketing campaigns.
- Learn and Optimize our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Advertising strategy in relation with our providers and the relevant Moonshot interlocutors
- Create and follow up the performance of Advertising campaigns via Google Ads, LinkedIn ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads... (or any other social network that would makes sense)
- Contribute to the optimization of Moonshot page on Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc) through profile update, content promotion and post optimization
- Create and follow up the performance of our Email Marketing campaigns (new product launch, upselling and cross-selling campaigns, event invitations, lead generation...)
- Help identity and create evergreen content on strategic topics for our Blog
- CRM management (creation of campaigns, Dashboards, analysis of the Return on Investment (ROI))
- Monitor and follow-up the performance of the preceding on our B2B website, Create Reports with measurable KPIs
ET SI C'ÉTAIT VOUS ?
You are willing to develop your skills and you are comfortable to work in a startup environment. You are a dynamic and eager to learn positive thinker, with a can-do attitude, with excellent interpersonal skills.
This internship requires digital marketing knowledge and digital tools comprehension.
- You are looking for an internship during your gap year or for your end of studies
- You are enrolled in a master's degree in a top Business School, with a specialization in Digital Marketing or enrolled in a master's degree dedicated to web & Digital industry
- You are fluent in French and proficient in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills (languages depend on the profile you are looking)
- You demonstrate a strong interest in Insurance, new technologies and exploring new opportunities
- You are a creative problem-solver, able to work well independently and collaboratively and to handle challenging business situations
- You are detail-oriented and have very strong organizational and planning skills
- Experience in building marketing campaigns (Google, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter...)
- Great analytical skills (ability to use Google Analytics would be appreciated)
- Google Ads knowledge would be appreciated
- Excellent communication skills
- Dynamic, autonomous and proactive, you like working in a fast-growing environment
- Able to plan, organize and deliver reliable results on time
What can you expect ?
- A great team within a beautiful office in the heart of Paris (Montparnasse)
- We will give you the opportunity to develop news skills by giving you interesting new missions.
POURQUOI NOUS CHOISIR ?
Nous sommes un employeur garantissant l'égalité des chances et nous sommes fiers de faire de la diversité une force pour notre entreprise.
Le groupe s'engage à reconnaître et à promouvoir tous les talents, quels que soient leurs croyances, âge, handicap, parentalité, origine ethnique, nationalité, identité sexuelle ou de genre, orientation sexuelle, appartenance à une organisation politique, religieuse, syndicale ou à une minorité, ou toute autre caractéristique qui pourrait faire l'objet d'une discrimination.