DESCRIPTIF DU POSTE
*Alsid is looking for its first UX/UI Designer *to support the Frontend team in the User Experience implementation of its flagship products. Using your customer-advocacy skills and B2B experience, you will designing pixel-perfect interfaces *using Ant Design framework. *
Alsid's core mission is to provide a versatile, autonomous, and reactive SaaS solution to help major companies secure their core information systems. By joining Alsid, you will be responsible for delivering UX to UI designs including Wireframes, User Flows, User Tests, etc.
Integrated within the Front-end squad and partnering with the Product Owners, you will be involved in the product development process in charge of delivering the interface mockups of each of these features. You will use your technical understanding of Alsid's stack to deliver pragmatic interfaces based on Ant Design that can be turned into React's components.
You will not be afraid of adjusting your productions to meet the technical constraints related to a deep-tech product development.
*YOUR MISSIONS *
Integrated in the Product Team, you will oversee the creation UX to UI designs and deliver pragmatic mockups for every Alsid's features in a continuously integrated process.
*Your daily missions will include : *
- Design pixel-perfect sketches for the front-end development team and review them during the product development lifecycle
- User tests and QA the developments against the design defined during the design phase
- Manage UX to UI projects as the unique designer within Alsid's Product team
- Use your global understanding of Alsid's product and its associated customer needs to get the best from the Ant Design System while making design decisions
- Collaborate with the Product team to validate and enrich your designs
- Work with the CTO and the PO on the product feature implementation
- 3+ years in designing B2B UX/UI experience
- Proven track record of successfully delivering product interface mockups
- Experience working with the Ant Design system
- Demonstrated capabilities with Sketch and Invision (and other prototyping tools)
- Excellent knowledge of ergonomic principles and integration constraints
- Willing to work integrated in a product team and to follow continuous integrated development process
- Solve complex design problem; takes a new perspective on existing solutions
- Focus on execution and pragmatic delivery while building designs
- Capabilities in conduction user tests
- Good English speaking
- Knowledge of accessibility and responsiveness requirements are a plus
- UX Research experience
- Interest in cybersecurity o Ability to rank and manage multiple and conflicting priorities with tight deadlines
PROCESS DE RECRUTEMENT
Meeting with HR, FrontEnd dev team and CTO.
Zoom is our friend
- ) but we'll want to meet you at least once in our headquarters, so that you see us in the flesh and can have a taste of our daily life!