Amplexor is a global content partner, providing a full suite of language and content solutions, services and technologies.
For over 30 years, we've been helping companies across industries to succeed in international markets through end-to-end strategies. We address all content-related needs: from digitalization to globalization.
In 2020, Amplexor joined the Acolad group, strengthening the group's leading position across industries and geographies.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Trainee to join our team in France, on a part-time basis (20 hours per week).
Our Digital Marketing Intern will provide invaluable assistance to projects based on AMPLEXOR standards. As a ?start-up? department within our global organisation, you'll have the opportunity to kick-start your career within a global company, learn about the world of international digital marketing, and put theory into practice under the guidance of our experienced digital marketing managers. You'll work under the supervision and training of our project management team the Digital Services Director.
- You'll be responsible for basic client SEO tasks
- Working under the direction of our SEO strategists
- Content creation in French
- Studying marketing, business, communications, economics, journalism or another related field
- Passion for the digital word and strong interest in digital marketing, SEO skills are a plus
- Fluent English for internal communication with colleagues and managers
- Good interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a multicultural, fast-paced team