Global Savings Group is a tech-driven rewards company empowering millions of people to make better purchase decisions when they shop online.
GSG values a culture of belonging, where you can join a talented team of 500 people from more than 50 countries in 12 office locations. With us, you will reach millions of customers worldwide, connecting them directly to the brands they love.
You will become a part of the agile, fast-growing team of experts, including tech enthusiasts, online marketers, key account managers, and editors. You will have the opportunity to work on projects with an international footprint where we value your input and allow you to become a driver of change.
What we offer...
- A culture that cherishes your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives, and methodologies
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Cloud-based company
- Beer Fridays and local and international get-togethers - right after Work from Home policy is over. You will work for our brand iGraal, the leading French and top-3 European cashback company. Their tech solutions include a browser extension that alerts customers with discounts from customers' favourite websites and a mobile app to enjoy cashback services instantly.
We are currently looking for a intern, to join our German marketing team in Paris. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Integrate new partner shops and coupons on our website iGraal.de
- Implement the SEO strategy and write SEO-optimized shop descriptions
- Create content for our social media channels (Instagram & Facebook)
- Write articles for our blog
- Work with content management systems (WordPress) and back office We are a match if you have...
- You are currently doing your studies in business administration, marketing, media or communication, German studies or similar ("convention de stage" internship agreement is required)
- German is your native language and you have good knowledge of English (French will be an advantage)
- You have basic knowledge of MS Office
- Your working style is characterized by creativity, good communication and organizational skills as well as independence Are you up for it?
Send us your CV in English.
Any questions? Get in touch with Christelle today: +33 1 76 35 05 03.
At Global Savings Group, we want to ensure that all employees can thrive in an inclusive environment. Our employment opportunities are open to every gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, ability, place of origin, or socioeconomic status. We remain committed to a culture of diversity, equity and belonging, where all employees are welcomed, respected, connected, and engaged.