The people at Industrial Scientific are committed to ending death on the job by the year 2050, and we want your help. We hire smart, motivated people, give them world-class tools in a supportive environment, and we let them do their job. Our team is highly engaged, creates quality solutions and delivers outstanding customer service. Our leaders understand the critical elements of breakthrough performance: bringing out the best in people; creating a climate of trust, openness and high performance; fostering candor; and treating people fairly and with dignity.
The Marketing Communications Specialist position is responsible for the development and execution of marketing projects, initiatives and programs related to communications, as well as coordination and management of industry trade shows, events and webinars. The main objectives are to build up the brand awareness, engage with targeted audiences in the EMEA region, promote range of products and solutions to generate leads, create opportunities for sales to build up their relationships with end users and partners.
This position offers considerable opportunities to leverage and develop skills in marketing communications, branding and events. It is critical that this individual be highly organized with meticulous project planning skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build, plan and manage tradeshows, workshops, webinars and other events across the EMEA region
- Coordinate such tasks as booth layouts, displays/exhibits, booth design and rental, booth staffing, hoptel reservation, exhibition services and on-site show management
- Plan and manage such activities as advertising, emailing, social, PRs to build up brand strength and generate leads
- Leverage existing digital and print assets from US based marketing team and localise for EMEA region
- Monitor expenses throughout the planning process to adhere to approved budgets and coordinate with accounts team for invoicing
- Provide monthly reports on activities, achievements and track leads in Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrate a spirit of collaboration and creativity
- Proficient in Word, Power Point and advanced Excel.
- Fluent in French and English
FORTIVE CORPORATION OVERVIEW:
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow and make an impact. And we believe in giving you the opportunity, accountability and visibility to do just that.
At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of great people working together to innovate and solve problems no one could solve alone. We build enduring partnerships with our customers and take on their challenges and opportunities as our own.
At Fortive, we believe in growth. We are honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we work hard to innovate and improve. With a passionate focus on our markets and our customers, we learn and grow together to make a difference in the world.
NYSE: FTV) is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenue, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution