Type de contrat
The Manager, with his/her team of 2, is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of both physical and digital products to all recipients of WB TV content. The main responsibilities of the job include :
1. SERVICING : Supervises all aspects of content servicing, including technical knowledge, process management, order management, data gathering and analysis. Provides leadership and support for resolution and escalates issues appropriately to upper management.Leads special projects and participates in cross-functional initiatives or other related programs to provide subject matter input, knowledge and advice.
2. DUBBING : Supervises, with the Tech Ops Executive Director, the dubbing into French of all the dubbing requests for Warner Bros. TV France. Liaises with clients and dubbing studios throughout the dubbing process.
3. RELATIONSHIPS AND COMMUNICATION across Technical Operations groups, vendors, business teams (Sales/Marketing) and clients worldwide, serving as a key management liaison representing and supporting the studio's business strategy, with a strong understanding of the business' top priorities.
4. BUDGETING AND COST CONTROLLING : with the Head of Tech Ops and Finance Dept, budgeting and forecasting for the TV Department & cost controlling initiatives.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/ WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five-year experience in a supervisory or managerial role is preferred
- Must have knowledge of all types of video and audio materials and formats
- Must have good PC skills - including but not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Must demonstrate strong organization skills with close attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Very organized
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive, dynamic and flexible
- Fluent in English