For our client, we are looking for an experienced UX product designer.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
UX Design :
- Create UX concepts and specifications based on the costumers' expectation and brand values.
- Drive for exploring new ways of interacting with the interior/exterior of the car and the system.
- Conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material.
- Create compelling sketches that showcases your concept following and shaping the brand design.
- Good knowledge of CAD 3D design process and software such as Alias, Photoshop and VRED
- Take a design from sketch phase to concept modeling in Alias or clay as well as wireframes specifying the interaction concept.
- Prototype driven design process
- Manage and keep track of implementation plans and Design deadlines.
- Perform tests and user clinics of your concept
- Help making the UX departments vision as clear and tangible as possible
- Help merge the UX Design process with the rest of the Design areas.
- Be a UX evangelist at all moments
- Relevant working experience within UX/UI
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Independent and confident as well as a good team player
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
- Ability to understand and analyze requirements from upper management.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
- Automotive experience is an advantage.
- English, spoken and written
- Driver's license
Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 2-3 per year).
Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously.