Scaleway is a fast-growing cloud company. We are headquarted in Paris with a hub in Lille. We are a bunch of talented people, working to build a better Internet. Our mission is to make infrastructure services easy again. We deeply care about supporting the growth of all our employees and making sure they feel professionally fulfilled.
10 REASONS TO WORK @ SCALEWAY:
- Work with the best technology and the best technologists.
- Be a strong voice in the product development lifecycle.
- Work in an open source friendly environment.
- We have amazing working spaces, "La Maison" in the heart of Paris and Lille.
- Work in a fast moving environment.
- Contributing to high-level strategy in collaboration with our executive and product teams.
- Learn new things everyday.
- Work on products you use everyday.
- Extremely attractive salary and benefits package.
- We love what we do and love to be the best at what we do.
To prepare the future, growth & insure international development, Scaleway has decided to reinforce its digital marketing team. Digital Marketing in a company like scaleway is critical because the biggest part of revenues comes from e-commerce. Digital marketing is naturally oriented towards sales increase. Marketing Digital team mission is to increase websites visitors, optimize customer segments & types, transform visitors info loyal customers by keeping with them a strong contact all along the lifecycle & bringing them a world class buying experience.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you are responsible for 2 main missions: On the one hand, you will study & understand the customer behavior based on market studies, indicators, surveys & calls. On the other hand, you will design & organize action plans to increase sales, optimize conversion funnels & increase customer satisfaction.
YOUR DAILY ACTIVITIES:
- Sales, traffic & conversions analysis
- Define measure & report key indicators
- Competitors benchmark
- Analyze results of past campaigns
- Organize & launch polls, surveys, customer calls
Marketing Operations :
- Design various campaigns based on analysis
- Price management
- Yield management
- A/B testing on our websites
- Market automation
- Direct marketing campaigns (e-mailings, advertisement...)
- Other e-campaigns (online, newsletters, retargeting,...)
- CRM (optimization, data improvement, process deployment)
WHO ARE YOU?
- With a Master level of studies, you have strong skills in Marketing & digital Marketing
- You Master market & customer analysis methods
- You Master web, e-commerce / m-commerce
- You have strong knowledge of e-marketing activities (SEO/SEM/inbound/outbound/retargeting/automation/emailing...)
- You are able to manage projects & follow tolls deployment
- You have a similar experience or worked in a web agency / e-business
- You are an organized person
- You are autonomous but like to work in teams
- You are driven by figures & pragmatism
- You are calm & high resistant to stress
- You are reactive, agile & accept the changes
- You are strongly creative