The Digital Marketing Leader is responsible for developing full funnel integrated digital marketing strategies to drive both brand and commerce goals across multiple regions. This leader will oversee all media across branding, prospecting, consideration and retention objectives for OVH. Bringing deep expertise in Search, SEO, Display, Paid Social and Affiliate channels, he/she will be responsible for managing a team of digital channel experts and for providing critical thinking and thought leadership on the integrated omni-channel customer experience.
Digital acquisition strategy
- Own the paid media strategy and optimize media mix model to drive growth and meet goals across Search, SEO, Display, Paid Social and Affiliate channels.
- Manage agency relationships and global agency contracts as well as optimize agency roster to deliver objectives.
- Work with agencies, Product Marketing and CRM to develop corporate-wide holistic campaign strategies that deliver against brand and business goals. In particular, must have expert level understanding of performance media as well as E-Commerce business models and KPIs.
- Be responsible for developing digital media tactics to support our corporate CRM strategies.
- Ensure that all appropriate means are implemented to track campaigns performance and ROI.
- Empower Digital Sales by providing the global digital strategy, media means, and tracking tools
- Maintain continuous knowledge and status on all campaigns delivered by Digital Sales identifying and quickly resolving obstacles, take real time decisions.
Measurement & Reporting
- Manage budget, KPI forecasts, and oversee performance reporting and analyses to turn performance insights to action.
- Develop performance dashboard to show how strategies have delivered against objectives. Present results to senior leadership on regular cadence.
- Manage and develop a team of digital experts.
- Work as a leader and trusted partner across the various cross functional teams, such as eCommerce, Data analysts, Digital sales, Product Marketing.
- 8-10 years of experience with and expert level understanding of Search, SEO, Display, Paid Social and Affiliate channels.
- Experience developing full digital media strategies to achieve both brand and business goals.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent team management and leadership skills.
- Experience leading global teams or working in global markets on digital media is strongly preferred.
- Effectively manage media agencies and drive tactical optimizations of programs.
- Be hands-on in executing programs including getting deep into data analysis while balancing multiple priorities and projects.
- Turn empirical data into insightful, strategic decisions and actionable plans.