Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you'll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating? Where you'll be part of a work culture that's been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact? If so, we'd love to talk to you!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
We are passionate about connecting buyers and sellers around the world and creating opportunities through commerce and technology. Our responsibilities include all aspects of eBay's business in the EMEA region including eBay's operations in major European markets UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain as well as driving growth in emerging markets such as Turkey.
As the world's biggest online marketplace, we pride ourselves on technology-led innovation and want to help craft the future of commerce across France and the world. We put our customers, buyers and sellers, at the centre of everything we do. We honour where we came from-we're still about pre-loved items, but today, 83% of products on ebay.fr are new.
We offer a phenomenal culture and inspiring working environment and this is an exciting opportunity to build your marketing skills and experience at one of the most e-commerce player in France and in the world.
This role will sit in our Trade & Marketing team in Paris and will give you an introduction to a highly sophisticated performance marketing operation.
As part of the Marketing team you will support on the different marketing campaigns, projects and promotions set up to develop sales, increase traffic and acquire new users.
- Manage creative briefing of all off-eBay communications (print, display banner, landing page, radio spot...). Definition of the creative brief, management of the back and forth with the creative agency in respect to our brand guidelines.
- Monitoring of all the Marketing campaigns launched and suggest optimization.
- Creation and consolidation of reporting for all campaigns launched, in collaboration with cross-functional teams (PR, Trade Marketing, Media Agency...).
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Native French speaker a must and fluent in English
- Business school / University student, eligible to a 6-month « convention de stage »
- Test and learn approach appetite and good analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Office: Excellent Excel and Power point skills
- Passionate about e-commerce, web culture, webmarketing
What do we offer?
- A six month internship in an outstanding office environment with flat hierarchies, flexibility and rapid decision-making
- Work in an international company, pioneer in e-commerce, still working as a start-up in a small and agile team
- Varied and interesting tasks with high responsibility
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn't just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.