Qonto is the leading neobank for SMEs and freelancers.
Founded by Alexandre Prot and Steve Anavi, Qonto simplifies everyday banking, finance management and accounting. We offer a user-centric business banking solution on mobile and desktop, a very responsive customer service and transparent pricing. We are targeting all businesses from 1 to 250 employees and can either replace a traditional bank account or act as a complement to make business banking as easy, efficient and hassle-free as it should be.
Our mission is to create the bank all businesses love. We focus on client satisfaction and people development through our core values:
- Ambition: we tackle big problems
- Teamwork: we can only create magic by working together
- Mastery: we grow and get better every day
- Integrity: we care and respect our community
- 50,000+ business clients since our launch (July 2017)
- 150+ Qontoers
- €32m in funding from tier-one VCs: Valar (founded by Peter Thiel), Alven and the European Investment Bank
- One of the 50 Emerging stars in worldwide FinTech by KPMG and H2 Ventures!
- The 3rd most attractive startup in France according to Linkedin and 2018 winner of the FrenchWeb500 prize
- The expansion of 3 additional European markets: Germany, Italy and Spain
As part of the product team, you join a squad of experienced product managers and UI/UX designers working on making the best possible user experience, and building the most scalable product you can think of.
- You will partner with product managers to validate problems, define goals, prototype interactions and oversee the design process
- You will design mobile and web interfaces that are simple, elegant and enjoyable
- You will participate to UI styleguide evolution
- You have 2+ years of experience as product designer
- You have an outstanding product and design culture
- You have a strong UX sensibility and experience in applying research insights to design
- You are comfortable designing UI for both web and mobile with Sketch
- You love learning how to perfect your product craft everyday
- You have excellent communication skills (in English) to engage with all stakeholders within the company
- Team life
- A workspace of 1000m2 in the ?Silicon Sentier?
- Team drinks & team building on a regular basis, and yearly off-site (Barcelona last year, Sicily to come)
- The Qonto way
- People development strategy: Learn continuously and progress quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving culture (You can check out our blog for more information)
- Qonto's specials
- Extra holidays
- Qonto Lunch Card (your lunches are on us!)
- Custom-tailored onboarding
- Relocation package + Visa Sponsorship for international candidates
- HR interview (45min)
- Onsite exercise (2h to 3h)
- Onsite interviews (usually 2 to 3, 30min each)
- Reference check
- Final interview with the Chief Product Officer
PS: when applying, don't forget to send us a link to your online portfolio/dribbble/behance. Thanks!