THE ROLE YOU'LL PLAY:
- Help the team conduct audits, benchmarks, and user researches, as well as organize workshops and presentation supports
- Collaborate with the design lead on all stages of the project, from strategic and creative thinking to execution
- Provide deliverables including prototypes, wire frames, user flows, use cases, user scenarios, customer journeys, service blueprints, etc.
- whatever is needed to ensure the success of the project
- Work collaboratively with other teams and client to integrate a design-oriented thinking in every project
- Help define how the design team (continuously) evolves!
ABOUT YOU :
- You have 3-4 years' experience in CX / UX / Service Design working in digital agencies, design studios / consultancies, startups and/or in-house design teams
- You have a selection of projects that demonstrate your design skills
- You are organized and able to switch between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- You are aware of how design and technology are evolving
- You are multidisciplinary and proactive
- You love design. You want to learn and are not afraid to ask questions