WHAT'S THE ROLE?
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for supporting web initiatives driving eCommerce revenue and leads.
You will be developing digital media channels such as SEA, SEO, Affiliation and Display advertising and will eventually support marketing automation programs to increase leads and sales while optimizing the cost per acquisition. You will join the ?Digital commerce and Performance? team, a 7-person team made of experts who live and breathe ?Digital,? and will support the Digital Marketing Manager by working together with external media agencies and will help implementing revenue generating activities online.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, your role requires a high interest in Digital and eCommerce and an appetite for reporting, analyzing and optimizing digital media performance.
Working on a portfolio of more than 30 web stores globally and here.com, you will manage various media agencies and services. You will be working closely with the various stores business owners to help them grow their sales. You will be involved in business intelligence projects and learn data management & visualization.
Individual supporting various digital marketing programs and reporting on leads, sales and performance.
Impact DECISION MAKING
- Accountable for implementing online marketing campaigns
- Accountable for managing agencies to optimize programs
- Accountable for managing purchase orders and invoicing from digital media owners and agencies
- Accountable for extracting performance data and providing reporting
WHO ARE YOU?
You are studying Business/Marketing/Digital or similar? You are in Bachelor/Master program and ready for Work-study apprenticeship (?contrat de professionnalisation / apprentissage?)? Then this is your opportunity to get some work experience on real projects.
Success in the role demands the ability to learn quickly, good communication and teamwork skills, flexibility to work in multi-cultural and multi-functional environment, and an interest in tracking online activities among the following qualities:
- 1 year experience (internship, placement, hobby) in an eCommerce and/or Digital Marketing
- Highly motivated in optimising and delivering on online sales
- Able to work to deadlines and planned campaign periods
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills (can-do approach)
- Experience of working together with agencies and external service providers is an advantage
- Creativity, initiative and drive in presenting new ideas and optimisation recommendations
- Fluency in English is essential (day-to-day work will be in English)
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office, some capabilities with HTML knowledge is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
HERE has all the ingredients that make for a vibrant place to start your career. From day one, you will be immersed in a culture of cutting-edge technology where your ideas will be encouraged and embraced. After all it is new ideas, new ways of thinking, and new approaches to solving real-world problems that enable us to constantly push the boundaries of digital map-making. At HERE, we guarantee you an opportunity to expand your knowledge and develop your skills.
WHO ARE WE?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.