WHY JOIN US?
BlaBlaCar is looking for an associate to join its Digital Marketing team. As such, you will play a key role in defining our 2019 global marketing vision. You will be joining a very skilled and motivated team of people, whose goal is to accelerate BlaBlaCar's growth. Thus, the role requires a sharp, analytical mind and an entrepreneurial spirit. You should be able to envision and plan future campaigns in advance whilst rolling up your sleeves to ensure that the current ones are as efficient as possible.
You will be focusing on two of our biggest digital marketing channels, Social Media and Google Display, directly contributing to:
- The definition, execution and optimisation of BlaBlaCar's 2019 global marketing strategy
- The continuous analysis of marketing KPIs to measure performance, identify growth levers
- The definition and development of automation opportunities to improve BlaBlaCar marketing campaigns further through smarter automatic processes
- The definition of countries' challenges and prios, working in close collaboration with the local marketing teams
- The development of new scalable marketing projects
As part of the Digital Marketing team of BlaBlaCar, you will be trained to:
- Build innovative and efficient digital marketing strategies to drive business activity;
- Manage complex projects requiring the coordination of stakeholders from different departments and countries;
- Leverage data analysis to improve marketing performance and time efficiency.
What you will need to be successful
- At least 2 years of marketing experience (internship included)
- Familiar with online marketing metrics (CPM, CAC, etc) and business models
- Fluent in English (Other languages are appreciated)
- Full proficiency in Excel
- Extensive experience in managing Facebook campaigns Google Ads campaigns with high investment is a strong plus
- Data manipulation skills (i.e. SQL, Tableau ...) are a strong plus
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
- Salary: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too.
- A strong ?Fun & Serious? company culture
- An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), São Paulo, Warsaw)
- State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we're all up to date with where our product stands
And some other great perks!
- Free carpooling to live our value ?Be The Member?.
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad for a week once a year (BlaBlaSwap)