As part of the new Centre of Expertise E-retail and Digital Marketing that aims at defining the global BIC strategy in eCommerce, data, content and digital marketing, we are recruiting our Associate, Digital Operations EU, reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Operations EU.
This role supports the digital transformation of BIC with a view to get closer to our consumers everywhere in the world and support growth revenue, both online and offline. It combines both strategic vision & hands-on activities.
The Associate, Digital Operations EU position requires strong experience both in analytical and technical skills of digital marketing, especially web analytics, digital media buying and webmastering. He/she will be focused on KPI analysis to demonstrate the ROI of our digital marketing actions and brand impact.
We are looking for our Associate, Digital Operations EU. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Operations EU, he/she will interact with many interlocutors, both internally and externally, such as Marketing EU, DTC, e-commerce, external agencies, IT & Analytics teams.
THE MISSION CONSISTS OF:
- Ensuring alignment of EU Digital marketing with company digital strategy
- In direct contact with EU countries, help collecting, reporting, analysing and recommending digital activities
- Supporting product launches by managing and producing content for different digital channels to deliver an integrated customer experience
- Definition and implementation of digital reporting tools: choice of tools and partners that best meet the Group's profitability and revenue growth objectives
- Managing paid search & social media advertising including Google Ads and FB Ads Manager
- Collecting and analysing relevant KPIs from tracking tools
- Evaluation of results and make recommendations
- Definition and implementation of the CRM and Social Media strategy with a goal of added value and customer knowledge.
- Building in coordination with media agency and CRM team, a data pool to segment the consumer journeys, and increase the efficiency of the media investments. Ensure the implementation of tagging policy.
- Supporting marketing teams in the development and maintenance of brand websites and recommending the necessary optimizations
- Ensuring data compliancy with BIC policies
- Bringing Digital culture and lead the development of Digital expertise across Europe
- Identifying digital trends, insights and opportunities by scouting new agencies, key vendors' (Facebook, Google, etc..) opportunities, competitive initiatives, local best practices within BIC Group
The key to your success in this position is your ability to lead global roll out into the local marketing organization, to engage consumers and to partner with many different stakeholders.
- 4-5 years of successful experience in a Digital Marketing role (paid/organic search, social, websites, owned and paid media campaigns)
- Experience with digital marketing tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, FB ads Manager, back office such as Drupal
- or other related content and reporting tools.
- Proven track record in planning and implementing digital Marketing campaigns across different channels
- Project and team management skills including goal setting, management of deadlines and delivery
- Analytical and presentation skills
- A true ?can-do type', also when it comes to new, innovative projects
- Excellent collaborative attitude and capacity to succeed in an international environment
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
You are a digital native and have a deep understanding of digital marketing. Online content creation, digital user experiences and the media landscape have no secrets for you, and you continue applying an agile test and learn approach! You will build continuously on increased consumer experiences, through engaging with our consumers. You will work closely together with the local teams in Europe and central EU Marketing teams.
Full time job