Mars Internship Experience
Join Mars and participate in building a prosperous future for women and men, the planet and yourself. As soon as you become part of the Group, you will discover countless opportunities to pursue your passions, take on new challenges, develop yourself and explore the various activities of our family business. With the support of your talented colleagues, managers and mentors, you'll achieve everything you've always dreamed of and more. At Mars, Your Tomorrow Starts Today!
Join the favorite company of interns/apprentices 2018-2019 #HappyTrainees
YOUR MISSION :
As part of our digital transformation and ambition to create a super premium brand experience worldwide, Royal Canin is centralizing its owned media and digital marketing operations to grow our reach, effectively serve our audiences and empower them to make the best decisions for the health of cats and dogs every day. You will be part of Royal Canin's omnichannel team and your role will be to support the Owned media manager to drive digital marketing operations, advance the product roadmap and support local digital marketers.
Your day to day :
Every day is different, but here are your main missions:
You will support the continuous rollout and activation of the global brand website (the HUB)
- Work with global, regional and local marketing stakeholders to ensure alignment on calendar of digital marketing operations
- Contribute to activities that support the local activation of the HUB in markets
- such as content and digital marketing activity planning, support in content and product information management
- Support the rollout of the global brand site to additional markets in 2020
- Build connection with local teams to drive more efficient collaboration, practice sharing and community building
- Contribute to our product e-merchandising work stream aimed at improving the quality of product data
- Working with global partners to ensure consistent and regular performance monitoring to share with a wide group of internal Stakeholders, as well as to help fuel our continuous improvement pipeline
- Contribute to creating internal communication materials such as documentation, training, supportive materials for markets, presentations and status reports
YOUR PROFILE :
- You're studying business, commerce or marketing?
- Do you have knowledge of digital marketing?
- Are you able to manage multiple activities in a timely manner?
- Are your known for your communication skills and teamwork?
- Are you an analytical thinker with strong attention to detail?
- Are you fluent in English?
If so this opportunity is for you!
A question about the work environment or your future internship?