- Newly Created Role - Brand PARA'KITO®, Focus Europe
- International, entrepreneurial working culture
- Possible to work on other brands later
Reporting line: Global Digital Manager
Due to a rapid expansion, Evergreen Land is currently looking for a dynamic Junior Digital Marketing Manager to help further develop and implement our digital strategy for PARA’KITO.
- Team members worldwide (Singapore, Hong Kong, Brussels, Prague, USA, Paris)
- distributors in Europe, with focus on our strategic countries (FR, DE, UK, BE, IT, ES)
- digital agencies and partners, digital accounts and third parties
Attends team and/or distributors’ seminars.
- You will be driver in developing and optimizing the performance of the European e-commerce platforms (primarily Amazon marketplaces in Europe and PARA'KITO® brand websites) directly and through our distributors.
- You will contribute to deliver strategic approach in driving ongoing traffic and online promotions to generate sales revenue.
- You will work on finding new potential digital accounts and in leading various digital projects or subjects.
- You will operate and manage the e-commerce platforms and CMS daily as well as perform SEM/SEO analytics to achieve business objectives.
- You will be animating and optimizing the social media strategies to build and maintain the social media presence of the brands across relevant digital channels and to grow the community.
- You will be keeping a watch on competitors’ activities and potential counterfeiting products/brands.
- Degree in digital, e-business, online marketing or a related discipline
- Position is open to fresh graduates with a first digital experience or internship
- Familiar with Amazon, CMS, B2C online marketing, social media, Google Analytics, SEO / SEM
- Languages: fluent in English, any other European languages would be a plus
- Team player with a solution-oriented approach to situations and challenges
- With a high level of autonomy and drive
- With strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to manage various projects in parallel in a multi-cultural environment
Starting: As soon as possible Working days: Monday to Friday