With a direct report to the Director of Communications, you will be working with international teams of the Group, including communication, marketing and human resources teams.
1. Social media strategy
- Designing a global strategy and plan to support Ingenico's objectives : increase brand awareness and thought leadership, generate leads (marketing campaigns) and recruit.
- Driving the social strategy for all social channels, with clear understanding of how to target relevant audience segments through which content format and on which platform
2. Social media content
- Owning social & blog calendar as well as social content toolkits to communicate to global and local markets
- Owning content production process (briefing agency, partners...) to deliver communication materials (articles, interviews, videos, blogs...)
3. Social media performance
- Managing performance of social channels through regular reports (growth, engagement rate, CTR...)
- Working with media buying as a strategic advisor on paid social best practice.
- Defining campaign KPIs and success metrics to facilitate transparent reporting
4. Social media management
- Coordinate our worldwide social media teams to ensure consistency of our communications
- Manage our community and audience by actively answering questions and concerns posted on our social channels, engaging with comments, reaching out to users and brands talking about us
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS KNOWLEDGE:
- Deep understanding of international social media landscape with hands-on experiences
- Confident working in a fast paced and international environment
- Fluent in English/French
- A knowledge of fin-tech or payment industry is a plus
- 7+ years Experience using social media tools (publish, listen, analyze)
- Positive thinker with can-do attitude: strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across teams to make things happen
- Strong analytical skills