Traveldoo is a leading European provider of web and mobile platforms for corporate travel & expense management.
Now used by 4,500 customers with client sites in 50+ countries, Traveldoo constantly differentiates with strong innovation capabilities. Our solutions combine cutting-edge technology with outstanding customer service to offer businesses a high-added value service.
Since 2011, Traveldoo has been a subsidiary of Expedia Group, the world's largest online travel company. Traveldoo thus enjoys solid financial support and a corporate commitment cultivating continuous business growth. The company has considerably stepped up the pace of innovation and international development, notably with the launch of a best-in-class end-to-end T&E management platform and new offices in the UK.
As part of the development of our Web and mobile services for managing business travel, you will define and develop the interfaces and user experience of our applications. You will also be responsible for creating graphical elements and producing deliverables for the application developers.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a designer who can organize and lead output across multiple projects. You easily earn the trust and respect required in this role through thoughtful, purpose-driven interactions with others. You are recognized by colleagues as a force multiplier who raises the average of teams you are on.
You focus decisions through the user lens. You can analyze, optimize and simplify the work of others. You challenge others and continually tread a path toward stunning, effective design. You are willing to teach, ready to learn, and able to produce gorgeous work in a high-visibility role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Embed with Product and Engineering teams
- Collaborate with engineers to determine concept feasibility
- Analyze functional requirements and transform them into elegant and user-friendly user interfaces
- Assist with the creation and development of ergonomic and graphical standards for our Web and mobile applications
- Collaborate in an agile context with front-end and back-end developers over the implementation of user interfaces
- Embed with Product, Engineering, Analytics, and others related to your product areas
- Advocate for and initiate product polishing to improve shipped work
- Evaluate new insights and iterate again, quickly
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Expert in product thinking, eCommerce, interaction design, visual design, and design research
- Self-directed, organized, efficient: able to manage multiple, complex decisions at once
- An effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator in English and French
- Possesses an insatiable curiosity for unraveling complexity
- Develops expert knowledge of industry, competitive, complementary products
- Ensures clear, defensible problem statements exist for design solutions
- Delivers gorgeous designs to a variety of device experiences
- Delivers results in an agile, iterative design environment
- A bold portfolio of product and interaction design work
- Higher training with a minimum of two years' experience in designing Web user interfaces and creating HTML prototypes
- Full working knowledge of graphical creation software used for interface modeling
- Experience of prototyping mobile application interfaces (iPhone, Android, Tablet)
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- If on top of that you are creative, enthusiastic, rigorous with a high attention to details, self-motivated and an excellent team player, then you are really the one we have been looking for!
WHY JOIN US:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better
- that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com?, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.