CONTENT LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
- Develop a comprehensive framework covering various aspects of content across pre-production, production and post-production stages.
- Develop and execute vertical content programs to drive key business metrics.
- Leverage delivery technologies and tech platforms to create and deploy multiple formats of content across multiple channels.
- Manage horizontal content initiatives and ensure content hygiene across proprietary digital assets.
PRE-PRODUCTION CONTENT MANAGEMENT
- Carry out the following activities during the pre-production stages of content development:
- Competitor analysis on the specific content program.
- SEO research to understand relative keyword performance.
- Content aggregation and data sourcing.
- Editorial plan covering formats, channels and approach for each.
- Identify and empanel a network of production partners. Develop content covering various formats and channels.
- Ensure content optimization from an SEO perspective, accessibility options and editing
- Convert the content pieces for web, and publish the content across various digital platforms.
POST-PRODUCTION CONTENT MANAGEMENT
- Create and execute a content promotion plan for key content initiatives.
- Monitor content performance across channels and formats.
- Identify and create content syndication opportunities.
- Work with Analytics to create a real-time content performance mechanism.
Keyword performance and commercial value.
Engagement metrics across content initiatives.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
5-8 years of Content management/production experience in an e-commerce company.
Editorial experience with commercial responsibility in a digital publishing company.
Exposure to Search Marketing is a must.
Strong understanding of technology platforms.