WHO WE ARE
At Criteo, we are building the advertising platform of choice for the open Internet, an ecosystem that favors neutrality, transparency and inclusiveness. With more than 1.4 billion active shoppers and $600 billion in annual commerce sales, we deliver performance at scale. Founded in a Paris start-up incubator, Criteo now carries out our entrepreneurial spirit across 30+ global offices. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world's internet users? Join us and be part of something big.
This role is within the Criteo Retail Media (CRM) business unit which delivers a monetisation platform for retailers to increase ad revenue by competing for brand advertising budgets and activating shopper data.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You manage the entire Creative team composed by Web Designers and Creative Project Managers.
- You analyze user interface problem on our retailer Websites and create new formats that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create user-centered designs by considering retailer specs, A/B test data, customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities and usability findings
- You work closely with the Retail team to develop use cases and high-level requirements
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flows for our standard formats
- Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes for our retailers
- You also develop and maintain detailed format specifications
- Support client or prospect meetings in regards of UX discussions (mockups, formats, analytics)
- Orchestrate internally the QA work with the various teams
- Collaborate with the Analytics team to provide UX benchmarks.
- You graduated from a Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI) or equivalent professional experience
- You have a first significant experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role
- A portfolio or work samples demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions that solve for customer problems
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences at varying levels of the organization
- You have experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Invision have no secret for you
- You are strongly customer focus
- Ability to encourage teamwork and collaboration to drive business success and manage change
- You have experience in managing teams
- Innovation and leadership are your key assets
- You are absolutely
fluent both in English and French.WHY YOU'LL LOVE US
- Fun and passionate work environment
- 35+ annual holidays days
- Health insurance
- Discounted transport and sports activities
- Private nursery
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Central location in Paris and amazing rooftop!