We are looking for our Digital Marketing Manager Europe. This role supports the digital transformation of Marketing at BIC to increase revenue and drive efficiencies.
It combines both strategic thinking and hands-on activities. It also involves strong teamwork with European Marketing and GI&I teams.
This is a key role reporting to the Global Director of Digital Marketing in the newly created Digital Centre of Expertise (CoE).
- Lead Digital strategy in Europe to drive brand awareness through various digital channels (paid/organic search, videos, traditional online display, social channels etc.)
- Develop content for different digital media to deliver an integrated customer experience
- Measure Analyze and Optimize Digital Marketing end to end performance across all channels against objectives (ROI, KPI).
- Share best practices to ensure continuous improvements and report on performance
- Act as a business partner for CRM and database. Develop customer segmentation based on available data and hypotheses and apply segmentation to digital marketing activities
- Manage paid search and social media advertising including Google AdWords, Facebook and social media advertising
- Stay abreast of industry trends, evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Manage agencies and other vendor partners
- Ensure alignment of European Digital marketing with company digital strategy
- Evangelize internally to support the Digital transformation of Marketing
- 6-8 years of experience in Online Marketing or Digital Media
- Proven track record defining and executing successful campaigns on digital channels, driving qualified traffic and improving ROI
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, understand conversion goals, track performance, review digital campaign
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords / Facebook campaigns
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Fluency in English essential, another European language desirable (French)