Younited Credit is the only European consumer lending platform to be fully authorized and regulated as a Credit Institution. Our fully mutualized model allows investors (both individuals and legal entities: companies, insurers, foundations, pension funds, etc.) to directly finance consumer loans. Our mission? Make the banking system simpler and fairer!
Our FinTech was launched in France in December 2011, in Italy in March 2016, in Spain in April 2017, in Portugal in June 2018, in Germany in December 2019 and as we keep on growing internationally, we plan to launch Younited in Belgium in Q2 2020.
We are a young team of 330 talented employees (x20 within 6 years) and together we have originated more than 1 billion of euros of loans.
We have raised €160 million of equity among prestigious investors such as BPI, Crédit Mutuel Arkéa, Eurazeo, Schibsted-Le Bon Coin, AG2R la Mondiale, and business angels as Xavier Niel, Pierre Kosciuzko-Morizet, Weber Investissements.
We are looking for new talents to launch Younited in Belgium, who want to join a challenging and innovative entrepreneurial adventure.
So, should we count you in?
As a key member of Younited Belgium launch team, you will set up and head the Marketing activities for the Belgium market:
- Definition, allocation and optimization of the marketing budget according to a growth & profitability strategy
- Lead generation: direct traffic, CRM/PRM, mailing, SEO, SEM, comparators, affiliates, social networks, PR
- Lead conversion: optimization and conversion of traffic
- Development of other sources of revenues: selling refused leads to other partners, data monetization, etc.
- Recruiting and day to day management of the marketing team
- Negotiate/renegotiate main acquisition partnerships to optimize the cost of acquisition resulting from lead conversion results
- Develop new ideas and projects to improve lead conversion, requiring IT and data integration or not
- Develop rigorous reporting analysis to properly monitor the activity
- Favour best practice sharing with other International marketing teams
- Fluent in French or Flemish, very good level in English
- Technical expert in B2C Digital Marketing, with specific knowledge of acquisition agencies and a good contact network on the Belgium market
- Proven results in terms of volumes of generated traffic and budget management
- High commercial focus, strong negotiation, analytical, leadership and management skills
- Availability: Asap
- Place of work: Paris
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Compensation according to your profile + ?tickets restaurants? + 50% of transport cost reimbursed
WHY ELSE SHOULD YOU JOIN YOUNITED?
- Located in the center of Paris (Notre-Dame de Lorette, Paris 9ème)
- Very strong company culture and values
- Tailor-made "on-boarding" to facilitate your integration and be able to quickly meet all teams
- Monthly animations (sports tournament, conferences, afterwork...)
- 1 day per year offered to help charity associations
- An unforgettable « Younitour » (our business seminar... last ones were in Ibiza and Sicilia
- Home-office possibilities as of 1 day / week