Announced in March 2019 and live in December 2019, ALL
- Accor Live Limitless, is the new B2C brand of the Accor Group and the seamless integration of Le Club AccorHotels & AccorHotels.com.
The ambition of ALL is to bring value to everyday life of our guests and members and enhance their interaction with all the group's ecosystem.
As part of the Branding, Communication and Omnicanal Direction Committee, the Communication and Social Media Director is in charge of developing and implementing a strong communication and social media strategy, to increase brand awareness, guest engagement and ensure consistency across all communication channels.
- Develop and implement a cohesive and effective communication strategy on our 360 channels, that build customer loyalty, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Supervise the design, content, and production of all marketing materials in line with the brand DNA and consistent with the strategy at large.
- Be accountable for public perception of the brand by developing proper marketing and communication assets, understanding the importance of timing and setting
- Design and implement the social media strategy in a cohesive way to align with both business goals and guest's satisfaction and engagement
- Be responsible for creating innovative content and projects to express our company's views creatively
- Lead the relationship with different communication and social media agencies
- Manage and optimize the global budget envelope for communication and social media
- Ensure reporting and KPI optimization all along the year
- Oversee a team of communication, advertising and social media roles
- Bac+4/5, MBA or advanced degree in Communications, Social Media and related field
- 10 to 15 years experience in both communication and social media management
- English fluent
- Awareness of and proficiency with communications technologies.
- Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous
- Experience in stakeholder/community engagement.
- Clear and concise communication with team members and senior management.
- Strong and confident leadership.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.