Do You Want To Be Part of Something Exciting?
At The Estée Lauder Companies you can play a role in our global success!
We are one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. Our products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, MAC, Kiton, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Michael Kors, Darphin, Tom Ford, Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna, AERIN, Tory Burch, RODIN olio lusso, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, By Kilian, BECCA and Too Faced.
THE BRAND : Estee Lauder
Estée Lauder is the flagship brand of The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. Founded by Mrs. Estée Lauder, the brand today continues her legacy of creating the most innovative, sophisticated, high-performance skin care and makeup products and iconic fragrances
- all infused with a deep understanding of women's needs and desires. Today Estée Lauder engages with women in over 150 countries around the world and at a variety of touch points, in stores and online. And each of these relationships consistently reflects Estée's powerful and authentic woman-to-woman point of view.
The EMEA Consumer Marketing team requires a Social Media and Communication Manager reporting to Consumer Engagement Manager to act as the influencers, PR/communication and owned media expert across Estee Lauder Emea.
The objective is to provide regionally relevant vision (define strategy) and appropriated support on influencer marketing strategies working hand in hand with Global Comm and local PR teams in order to increase Share of Voice and Share of Engagement across our 18 affiliates. As such, influencer selections, content approach and content calendar as well as social crisis management and results monitoring of our social platforms will be key.
The ultimate goal is to offer a high touch service to consumers across EL platforms alongside executing consumer engagement strategies across the brand that drive community, brand advocacy & commerce.
The successful candidate must demonstrate a strategic approach to responsibilities and be consumer inspired, ensuring the local consumer is at the centre of the market's social media strategy.
The position will be based at the Paris head office & will report into the Consumer Engagement Manager.
A. INFLUENCERS AND PR:
- Develop regional influencer guidelines (or regionalize global guidelines) for big bet, tactical and always-on campaigns to support the brand strategy and achieve KPIs.
- Work with markets on setting clear objectives and KPIs for the influencer strategy (e.g: reach/ engagement/ conversion/ content creation/ buzz). Provide guidance on influencer selection and final validation against KPIs and brand guidelines.
- Work hand-in-hand with Creative Manager on creating content guidelines for influencer content creation, ensuring brand equity is maintained, while not compromising the influencer aesthetic and authenticity.
- Lead coordinator between Global and Market teams on Global PR events- supporting the selection and validation of market influencers with Global and ensuring smooth implementation of strategy pre, during and post event.
- Main point of contact for local and Global PR and influencer teams.
B. OWNED MEDIA :
- Support local markets with owned content calendars, with particular focus on markets with owned Instagram handle.
- Coordinate local IG handle launches in key markets when necessary.
- Coordinate global approval on local IG content calendars and guide markets on ensuring relevant brand must-haves are integrated (hash tags, brand-aligned content, social copy, tags etc)
C. SOCIAL LISTENING & CRISIS MANAGEMENT :
- Main contact for markets and global for Sprinklr
- Lead escalation of negative comments and scenarios from market to global and coordinate resolution in line with global guidance.
- Leverage social listening tools to identify trends and identify content opportunities
D. COMPETITOR TRACKING: COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS OF COMPETITOR CONTENT STRATEGY, INFLUENCER PARTNERSHIPS, EVENTS ETC
Analysis & reporting: develop reports on social platforms performance, content performance, influencer performance, competitor. Be the team master of reporting tools: Social Bakers, Popular Chips
- Minimum Education Level: Master's degree or equivalent in Marketing, Media or Communications
- ideally with specialization in Digital Marketing
- Minimum Years and Area of Experience: 4 years
- Required Language Proficiency: English fluent
- must have: French
ADDITIONAL JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- 3/4 years of experience in Influencer Relations/PR & Communications/Social Media
- Active within social media and digital platforms
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture supportive and collaborative relationships with a range of leadership
- Outstanding written, oral, and presentation-based communications skills
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- An 'early adopter' of digital trends, and has a passion for digital projects with a keen eye for design and user experience
- Must have experience working directly with broad ranges of media inclusive of print, broadcast, digital and social
- Consistent quality, attention to detail and a results-oriented mindset
- Self-motivated, resourceful, ?can-do? attitude
What We Offer:
- Our Business of Beauty: Prestige beauty is a dynamic growth industry, and we are at the forefront, leading the way with our diverse portfolio of 25 exceptional brands.
- Our Culture & Values: We are a family company with deep-rooted values and a rich history. We embrace the challenges of leading in the ever-changing beauty landscape as an opportunity to drive our creativity and drive sustainable growth.
- Our People: We believe that diverse backgrounds result in greater innovation across our organization. The value we place on cultivating future leaders is at the heart of our talent philosophy. We encourage continuous learning and we harness the strengths of our employees. The global nature of our work across multiple regions and brands, functions and channels provides fertile ground for mobility and career growth.
- Our Commitments: We are commited to fostering a culture of respect and being positive influence in everything we do and in every community we serve. Corporate citizenship and sustainability are central to our beliefs
- from employee volunteerism and our cause-related campaigns to the creation of high-performing and safe products, all while caring for people and the environment.
- We are looking forward to your application!
- Job: Marketing
- Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-FR-J-Paris
- Job Type: Standard
- Schedule: Full-time