At Netatmo, we are all about the Smart Home! Our mission is to design products that make your home safer, more comfortable and ultimately more eco-friendly. Since November 2018, Netatmo has become a part of the Legrand group
- a global leader in electrical and digital infrastructure for buildings, with millions of users all over the world.
We continue to develop our brand and products autonomously. Manage your heating and energy savings thanks to our Smart Thermostat, detect the presence of intruders using our cameras, which combine artificial intelligence and image processing software, ... We also collaborate with strategic partners including the Muller Group, Velux and Legrand to create a range of products that will revolutionise your home.
An international team of 250 motivated and passionate individuals, with over 20 nationalities represented amongst our teams, which are primarily located in the Paris region, Netatmo is always on the lookout for new talent to promote its development.
THE OPPORTUNITY :
1. To work in an empowering, dynamic and fun environment
2. To learn and grown every day in a multicultural team.
THE MISSIONS :
Within the Design team you will conceive, prototype and design the web and mobile application. Your main priority: Our users' satisfaction. Your observation capacity, your empathy and your deductive skills help you create innovative user-friendly interfaces for our customers all over the world.
Your will mainly in charge of:
- Constantly and systematically, improve the user experience for our existing products.
- Conceive the web and mobile interfaces of our futures products in collaboration with our designers and developers.
- Reconcile user needs and technical requirements, deadlines and the company identity.
- Articulate an idea or a concept through all steps of the process: from paper design to accurate prototype.
- Deliver clear and usable documents, resources and functional specifications to developers.
- Participate in the entrepreneurial spirit and take part in the fun atmosphere
The perfect fit :
- You have a good knowledge of Sketch (We use the latest collaborative tools : Zeplin, Invison...). Animation and interactions (Framer, Origami, Principle...) is highly appreciated.
- You are curious and passionate about new technologies and web/mobile applications.
- You are able to apprehend and respect iOS, Android and Web guidelines. You have a good Mobile and Web culture.
- Detail oriented, you have a strong team spirit and like to work in a fun, dynamic environment.
- You are able to provide a portfolio of applicative web and mobile projects you have worked on.
Why Joining us?
Beyond an attractive package, as an employee at Netatmo you will receive a free sample of each Netatmo product. You'll be able to participate in Meetups and Tech or Business conferences, become Net@fit by joining our sports classes (Pilates, Yoga, Boxing, Crossfit, ...) Football, Running or Ping-pong teams, enjoy fresh fruits daily, develop your music skills with Net@sound, participate in our afterwork events, birthday breakfasts, BBQ with the Boss, international lunches and a range of other events.