Malt connects businesses with freelancers, finding the perfect match for every project. With insurance that provides peace of mind and a simple, secure payments process, we are trusted by tens of thousands of customers.
Since 2013, we have recruited >150,000 freelancers and >80,000 companies, ranging from CAC 40 to local start-ups, and raised 32 million euros in venture capital funding.
Join Malt and be a part of the start-up that is disrupting the market. Help them change the #futureofwork for freelancers and businesses alike.
We are looking for a talented digital marketing manager to lead our integrated digital marketing campaigns. You will generate leads (and growth) while managing a team of three people focussed on (Affiliation, SEM, Social, Display...).
This will include:
- Develop and implement digital marketing acquisition campaigns across France, Spain, Germany and new markets
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns and affiliation
- Ensure the effectiveness and consistency of our digital marketing acquisitions channels (website, blog, email, social media...)
- Measure and report ROI and KPIs in line with the budget
- Collaborate internally with the product and brand teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Evaluate emerging technologies
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bac+5 / ecole de commerce
- At least 6 years experience in digital marketing
- Experience in leading a team with proven knowledge of different marketing tools and channels
- Entrepreneurial mind set, willing to test and learn
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively internally
- Proficient in karaoke
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Start Date: 01 February 2020
- Location: Paris, France (75002)
- Education Level: Master's Degree
- Experience: > 5 years
- Possible partial remote