We are looking for a Digital marketing intern to join our team. You will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
If you're a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team.
Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our brand with our customers.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with our audience's preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with the rest of the team to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- BSc degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Familiarity with web design, HTML, Photoshop, Sketch...
- Proven experience in Digital marketing
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
Benefits of working at QantEv
- Challenges: never short of those, you'll have the opportunity to apply many skills.
- Best tools that money can get you.
- Team: a small, dynamic and experienced team.
- Work life: flexible hours, flat hierarchy, casual Fridays every day.
- Location: Station F.
- Compensation: competitive.
- Start-up ecosystem benefits: Lunchr, Gymlib, etc.
- 2 x 45min
- Contract Type: Internship
- Start Date: 04 February 2020
- Location: Paris, France (75013)