Role is based in Sophia-Antipolis, France
From the start, the Fortinet vision has been to deliver broad, truly integrated, high-performance security across the IT infrastructure. Today, we secure the largest enterprises, service providers and government organizations around the world.
Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network
- today and into the future. We have proven to be a truly innovative technology driven network security company with over 619 registered Global Patents. This is over 3 times more than our closest most innovative competitor!
The focus of this role is to execute the roll-out of the Fortinet Channel Sales strategy on the Partner Portal for EMEA. This position requires an independent and proactive individual, who works well in a fast-paced environment, has demonstrated experience working on multiple projects and dealing with many clients at all levels of management, ideally in an international environment. This person will be a key point of contact for our internal customers who want to deliver accurate and up-to-date information whether its corporate updates, new product releases or programs to our channel partner community.
- The channel Web-marketing Specialist will be responsible for the successful execution of the following tasks
- Align channel portal content with the core Fortinet Editorial calendar and internal communication content
- Write, update and maintain relevant channel facing content on the Fortinet Partner Portal, and internal intranet
- Execute on channel communication programs, including but not limited to e-newsletters, incentive programs to channel partners, promotions. This includes both pre and post-event activities and execution (set-up, promotion and reporting).
- Ensure that all channel communications are delivered successfully to the channel community: such as new and planned marketing activities, go-to market launches, relevant events, PR news, customer wins, latest sales and marketing tools/assets
- Liaise with colleagues at the HQ (US) in various departments such as Training and Marketing to ensure consistency of messaging to be used in communications to the EMEA channel
- Track and drive continued improvement in channel communication activities, including partner portal content, e-newsletters, open rate, virtual event attendance, partner website traffic and conversion, etc.
- Support and monitor regional requests related to channel Communications
- Occasional English proof-reading and copy-writing tasks
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 1-3 plus years of marketing communications or web-design
- Ideally Experience and understanding of a channel/indirect go to market strategy in a B2B environment, ideally in High tech although full training will be given
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of Web content management system, marketing automation tools (Eloqua), , Database management principle, CRM tools (such as salesforce.com) and webinar production platforms (Citrix, ON24, etc.)
- Knowledge/experience of using content management system is a must
- Native English language
- verbal and written (mandatory). Other languages are a plus.
- Proficiency in end-to-end communications planning and execution
- Web content writing experience
- HTML & web Design Skills, knowledge of Abode Illustrator or other design tools would be a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated team-work mindset, contributing to the team successful achievement
- College Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Wed-design, or Marketing/Communications or equivalent working experience