Numberly, Marketing Technologist, generates value out of data, and helps its clients develop more relevant, impactful campaigns out of it.
With expertise in omnichannel orchestration, programmatic activation and conversational platforms, its experts develop and implement high-impact experiments.
With teams in Paris, London, Milan, Amsterdam, Dubai, Montreal and New York, Numberly operates in more than 50 countries: the international group has been expanding for almost 20 years. More than 500 employees contribute every day to our clients' satisfaction. We support them in remaining curious, agile and innovative, a state of mind that drives Numberly.
Numberly is looking for a Business Developer and Marketing Manager for the German / Austrian market.
The person will, at first, be based in Paris or eager to come often to Paris for 9 to 12 months before settling in Germany to open a new office (whilst working closely with the Paris teams).
The job role includes:
- Creation and follow-up of a portfolio of clients:
- Listening to and understanding the clients' needs
- Preparation of meetings : reporting, recommendation proposals, presentation of results to clients (customer acquisition and loyalty)
- Follow up and deal closure
- Management of account and client servicing
- Generating leads through sourcing creatively and targeting new, potential clients (prospecting new clients)
- Qualify and follow-up leads provided by external sources
- Assist in the creation, realization and monitoring of clients' accounts
- Develop a long-term relationship via loyalty schemes (breakfast meetings, conferences events...)
- Definition and implementation of our clients' CRM, DMP, Media Trading and programmatic advertising programs
- Performance monitoring: analysis and optimization of programs to maximize ROI
- Product development: competitive intelligence, creation of marketing presentations, work with project managers based in Paris to develop new tools
- Benchmark partners and competitors on the German market
Salary : package according to profile and background
Starting date: as soon as possible
Applications must be sent in English
- Master's degree (business school, university)
- 3 to 6 years of professional experience in sales or client marketing
- Native speaker in German. Bilingual or fluent in English. French is a plus (not mandatory)
- After 9 to 12 months based in Paris or often travelling to Paris, the candidate should be eager to be based permanently in Germany for Numberly
- Good knowledge of the German/Austrian market
- Knowledge and strong interest in the digital industry
- Positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Taste for face to face business meetings
- Capable at multitasking
- Very good computer skills (G Suite)