KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
HE Space is supporting the European Space Agency (ESA) in its programme for external talent acquisition and internal HR communication. As part of this team, based at ESA HQ, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the Talent Acquisition Specialist in developing and executing internal communication strategies and plans;
- Source content from around ESA which would be appropriate to re-use on web and/or social media platforms;
- Oversee the career related external social media channels to the active and passive candidate market. Manage ESA's presence, boost traffic, react to incidents, feedback and comments, and coordinate official responses;
- Manage and monitor all HR job boards accounts and analyse traffic and impact;
- Coordinate and publish job vacancies on specialised magazines, newspapers, job boards, LinkedIn or other media;
- Advise on appropriate formulation of vacancy notices to evoke the biggest attraction and response from potential candidates;
- Leading external sourcing efforts on LinkedIn, e.g. conducting talent search, push email campaigns, etc;
- Build and maintain a network of passive candidates for critical roles;
- Support the Talent Acquisition Specialist in arranging, organising and executing internal HR events;
- Using key metrics, conduct proper tracking and impact analysis of talent acquisition and HR communication solutions and adjust if necessary;
- Provide regular reports on activities and impact assessment (campaign results, KPIs, diversity criteria, etc.);
- Evaluate the quantitative impact (e.g. interview/ recruitment) and qualitative (e.g. candidate experience) impact of all talent acquisition and HR communication campaigns and events.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in the field of Communications, Journalism, Marketing or other relevant fields;
- Sourcing experience by using professional external platforms and multi-channel candidate attraction methods is essential as well as experience in identifying both passive and active candidates;
- Good understanding of Social Media landscapes and tools;
- Experience in recruitment, either in an agency or direct in-house within an international context, preferably in the engineering industry;
- Well organized with a systematic approach to multi-tasking and prioritizing;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; knowledge of French and/or another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Paris. We welcome applicants who are available as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Ms Chiara Grossardi, by clicking on the button ?Apply for this job? quoting job FR-HP-4291.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!