At Sparknews, we believe that changing the world starts by changing the way we talk about it. To achieve this, we identify the most inspiring positive initiatives worldwide and share them with an extensive network to amplify their impact and accelerate our transition towards a more sustainable world.
WHAT WE DO
Sourcing and qualifying impactful initiatives via various networks and calls for projects. We currently have more than 5,000 initiatives from all over the world in our database.
Sharing these solutions during conferences and forums and with the broadest audience possible via large scale media operations, including:
- Impact Journalism Day, with 50+ leading media in 50+ countries that publish supplements on the same day, together reaching over 100 million readers.
- Solutions&Co, with 20+ business newspapers worldwide publishing supplements for the COP. In 2016, it was about smart cities; in 2017, on the circular economy and in 2018 on scaling up.
3. CREATING RELEVANT ECOSYSTEMS
Creating relevant ecosystems where we connect influencers, experts, business executives, policymakers, artists, social entrepreneurs and top journalists to build powerful communities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Community management: leverage the Sparknews' social media to inspire and amplify the impact of innovative projects (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Medium & Youtube)
- Writing and proofreading communication materials in English and French (web content, social media posts, newsletters, short articles etc.)
- Test and learn on innovative ways to engage with the Sparknews' community including journalists, CSR experts, social entrepreneurs and nonprofits
- Support in the organization of events with the Sparknew's network: the Positive Innovation Club, Convergences, One Young World, Viva Technology
- Bilingual speaker of English and French
- Work independently and have strong social skills
- Enjoy organizing networks, events and communications
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, WordPress and the Adobe suite will be appreciated
- Curious about social innovation, sustainability and solutions journalism
- Dynamic, rigorous & proactive
- Event management
- International studies
- Political Sciences
Location: Based in Paris (9ème arrondissement)
Starting date: September 2020
Contract type : Internship 6 months
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and cover letter before August 17th