You will accomplish tasks to support the global digital strategy across the two primary pillars of expert positioning and lead generation.
This role supports the building and reinforcement of the Group's reputation as a business leader by optimizing the quality and clarity of corporate messaging via dedicated tools; towards external stakeholders and internal collaborators.
You will report to the Head Quarter's Communication Team based in Marseille.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSABILITIES WILL BE:
- Executes the CEVA's web communication strategy,
- Contributes to CEVA's digital marketing transformation,
- Supports the application of the CEVA digital Brand identity,
- Executes the Group digital operations,
- Channels incoming requests.
YOUR EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Graduated in Bachelor degree is mandatory,
- More than 2 years' experience in Digital Communications at international scale,
- Excellent writing skills are mandatory,
- Excellent knowledge of the most important social media platforms (LinkedIn, WeChat, Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Suite and media editing software is mandatory,
- Knowledge of web design is a great plus,
- Knowledge of the logistics and freight management & shipment are a plus,
- You already worked within a International environment and you know how a Matrix organization works,
- You are Fluent in English,
Also, If you have a creative mind, stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and know how to manage yourself to deliver activities, then you have to apply!