Pernod Ricard Headquarters is looking for an IT Solutions Architect dedicated to Digital, Sales & Marketing. In this position you will play a key role in project delivery, providing technical guidance to project managers and helping them to manage the most complex and technical part of their projects.
The scope of IT Architecture & Innovation Department covers :
- Enterprise Architecture , providing a high level current and future picture of the IT Landscape 3 years ahead.
- Solutions Architecture , providing pragmatic and hands-on guidelines and support to other IT service lines (Digital Sales & Marketing, Back Office, Data & Business Intelligence), to secure consistency and alignment of solutions delivered.
- Technical Innovation , trying to capture future tech trends and gain some experience with those by launching PoC.
The position will report directly to the Head of IT Architecture & Innovation within the IT Solutions department at Headquarters based in Paris.
A key success factor in this position will be to play at two different levels:
- Partner operationally with project teams, ?hands-on? on projects, building over time some functional expertise in the Digital, Sales & Marketing area
- Keep some time and distance in order to build a long-term view on architecture, in the Digital, Sales & Marketing area but also at the enterprise level together with the other IT solutions architects
Being able to play at these two levels (and switch permanently between them) is key to make sure that, collectively, the architecture team is (1) strongly connected with project teams and key business stakes, and (2) bringing the frame and consistency that is required to build success in the longer term.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and execute the IT Solutions Architecture strategy:
- Provide technical guidance to project managers and help them during both conception and delivery phases of the projects.
- Ensure Smooth transition from Build to Run, working closely with IT Operations team.
- Contribute to build and harmonize the IT landscape by executing the strategy.
- Define the Architecture & Technical standards:
- Contribute to the 3 years Architecture Roadmap, defining future technical standards and guidelines.
- Work closely with IT Operations teams to ensure constant efficiency of the solutions delivered by IT Solutions.
- Lead innovation:
- Become recognize as a ?technical evangelist?.
- Introduce new technical components and modern DevOps approaches.
- Launch technical PoC to evaluate new products and trends
- Cloud : Good knowledge in one or several Cloud providers such as: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce. Strong understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS models and ability to switch and adapt quickly to various stacks.
- Architecture : Capabilities to design system from all aspects: high level architecture, infrastructure, software architecture. Excellent understanding of SOA and API driven architectures.
- Development : Strong background in development to be able to drive technical choices made by our developers.
- Infrastructure : Good knowledge of IT infrastructure in general on both On-Premise & Cloud environments.
- Operations : Capability to define standards (Backup, SLA, security, DRP, ...) associated to IT Operations activities. Skills to communicate and manage DevOps squads.
- Security : Good knowledge in IT Security to ensure solutions delivered meet requirements.
- Cloud: Azure, AWS, GCP, Heroku
- CMS: WordPress, Drupal
- eCommerce: Magento, Shopify, Oro Commerce, WooCommerce
- OS: Windows & Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Alpine)
- Containers: Docker, AWS ECS / Fargate / EKS, AKS
- Source Control: Git, Bitbucket, GitHub, Azure DevOps
- Infra as Code: Terraform
- CI-CD: Bitbucket pipeline, Azure Pipelines
- Bug Tracking: JIRA or any other tool (Trac, ...)
- Fundamentals: SOA, API, RESTful, SOAP, XML, SCRUM, DevOps
- Security: Sonarqube, Nessus, Snyk
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date : 2020-12-07-08:00
Target End Date :