At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The digital marketing web developer is an integral member of Veeva's marketing team, as you will be responsible for bringing Veeva's digital strategy to life across Veeva.com and our other digital touchpoints. You will also be responsible for owning the Veeva.com web platform.
The right candidate for this position is a detailed, organized self-starter with experience and passion for building engaging digital experiences from concept to launch. Ideally looking for a web developer who has a passion for marketing and can incorporate strong design, B2B digital marketing best practices, and marketing technology expertise into their development projects. And equally important, you are willing to dive in to understand and solve problems.
This is a remote position.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Maintain and update Veeva.com and our other digital properties
- Build engaging and interactive web pages from PSDs, that are optimized to be mobile responsive and SEO friendly.
- Manage and execute all content updates on Veeva.com.
- Manage digital projects from scoping/requirements gathering, all the way through sign-off, QA, launch, and ongoing optimization.
- Experience managing and updating a portfolio of websites with frequent updates.
- A strong eye for design and layout and web/mobile UI/UX
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities.
- Well organized with a strong attention to details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful, self-starter with a team player mindset.
NICE TO HAVE
- BA/BS in Marketing, Computer Science, Graphic Design, or Engineering
- Working knowledge of PHP and/or JS a plus.
- Working knowledge of Knockout JS a plus.
- Experience with backend databases (MySQL) a plus
- Prior experience as a WordPress administrator
- Experience in Enterprise B2B including working with CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua).
- Experience with optimizing pages for conversion and demand generation.
- Prior experience with maintaining and optimizing digital properties for SEO.
- Prior experience with website analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager).
- Prior experience with instrumenting A/B tests and content targeting/personalization.
- Prior experience with coding email templates.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.