The Social Media Project Manager will be in charge of supporting Pernod Ricard Brandcos and Marketcos in their social media strategies, media buying, activations and content vision fuelled and driven by a consumer centric mindset and a thinking forward approach. The position holder will also oversee managing the relationship for the group with social media platform owners.
MAIN MISSIONS FOR THIS ROLE INCLUDE :
Build and define the social media guidelines for the group (KPI's, Objectives, how to onboard platforms)
Support, train and assistance on social media (content, tools, influencers, reporting) for key local entities
Social Media buying and planning
Support, train and assistance on media buying internalization for key local entities
Fast acceleration through A/B Testings, Media partners selection & performance monitoring
Use of the following technologies are included in the scope: Social media buying platforms and related social tools: social media buying platforms (Facebook Business Manager, Snapchat self-service, Pinterest ads manager...), Falcon and Linkfluence.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE :
- Contributing to the development and acceleration of social media internalization strategy for the Group regarding objectives, mindset and vision, & technologies, Media partners on boarding, test and learn of innovative solutions available on the market.
- Identifying best social media buying optimization strategies to deliver the best performance for the media budgets invested.
- Facilitating social media technologies adoption by the affiliates through in-depth evaluation and testing.
- Delivering media efficiency and strong performance results for the managed campaigns on behalf of the relevant affiliates.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging Social Media opportunities to drive business solutions.
- Enhance Social Media best practices and media knowledge, especially in terms of performance benchmarks, new advertising formats to leverage, synergies with content production.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of Social Media strategies and activations.
- Develop company A/B testing Media framework and gain learnings.
- Train and onboard key affiliates on Social Media approaches and potentially local internalization of social media buying at affiliate level: Consumer data driven planning, real-time media optimization, selection of the right media partners, usage of Best practices tools and processes.
- The position will interact frequently with the local and key affiliates Social Media and Digital teams, in strong connexion with other HQ teams (in particular IT and GBD), Brand companies, Markets and GTR at Marketing, Social Media and Digital manager & Director level, covering strategy, planning and execution of social media strategies (paid and organic).
- The action and various deliverables of the Social Media Project Manager would result in a competitive advantage for the Group in making better Social Media data-based decisions to achieve the group objectives.
THE PROFILE REQUIRED IS :
- Master's in Marketing
- At least 2 to 3 years background in digital (social media buying, planning and content execution).
- Expert and proven experience in Social Media buying platforms.
- Extensive usage & Knowledge of the following tools: Facebook Business Ads manager, Snapchat ads, Pinterest ads, + others as: Falcon, Linkfluence.
- Good marketing and consumer data skills.
- Highly Performance driven mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating & training across teams & affiliates.
- Fluent in English
- This role requires a strong performance mindset, good communication and influence skills, understanding of the broad business landscape, a passion for Social Media & Media technology, having a strategic vision and skills in media buying.
JOB POSTING END DATE:
Target Hire Date : 2021-02-01-08:00
Target End Date :