- Digital Marketing Officer (Junior) (M/F)
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Department : Marketing B2C
The Digital Marketing Officer is responsible for working in the Digital Marketing Team across all brands thanks to online marketing and other digital projects. In short, we need someone to help out with several channels, particularly reporting, planning web content creation, search, and paid advertising. Since it is our job to implement the digital roadmap in France to deliver the brand's objectives, you usually get to work with many different stakeholders throughout weeks or months.
We are in the process of reworking or creating many different aspects of our digital marketing strategy, which means that there are many discussions and the possibility to try new ideas! You will be participating daily in developing and implementing new strategies and this means that you will need to work with our compliance departments quite often: all projects must be in line with Bayer + Health Authorities compliance guidelines.
The job implies that you work daily with many different teams: Marketing, Legal, Regulatory, Medical, IT...so you would need to be able to work on several projects at the same time and you should have strong collaborative skills.
You will help the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to supervise and steer the digital agencies to work efficiently, consistent within the defined timelines and budget and help to work on the department's visibility in the organization.
- Participate in meetings with Brand Teams, to align with Brand Manager, Assistant Brand Manager (and Senior Digital Manager) on brand directions, priorities and objectives in digital.
- Participate in technical aspects of online campaign launches (make sure that the right audiences are used, use learnings from past campaigns, suggest new approaches...)
- Weekly reporting of the performance of our Paid Search campaigns, identify actions and work with the agency to improve ROI
- Provide support and guidance on the technical aspects of the Website content (but Content falls within the brand team's scope)
- Ensure that the websites are SEO optimized, 100% mobile optimized, Page Speed and other KPI's met
- Recommend additional features, functionalities as applicable to the brands
- Participate actively in Social Media Strategies setup (technical aspects) and recommend content and content formats
- Work with the Search agency to develop and execute paid media while maximizing and monitoring earned media and traffic management from owned channels
- Provide support in developing influencer campaigns with brands if necessary
- Education: Business School (Bac+5 level)
- specialization in Digital is a plus
- Exited by the whole digital marketing mix and an understanding of how this can contribute to business growth
- Capable to work precisely and to respect and anticipate deadlines
- Integrity, good communication and collaborative skills
- Have the ability to create and deliver presentations during meetings
- Proficient Communication (written and verbal) in English and French is a must
- Certification of Google Adwords is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of Drupal is a plus
Complementary information :
City: Gaillard, France (74) between Geneva (Switzerland) and Annecy (Haute-Savoie)
Start date: January 2021
Contract : Internship/Stage
Privileges: housing support
Do you want to participate in the digital transformation challenge?
Connect If you are interested in joining Bayer please apply at www.carriere.bayer.fr