JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
BD is a strong value driven company where our values act as a guidance in how we approach our clients and colleagues, and position ourselves in the market. If you are looking for a company where you can truly live these values, we have a great opportunity for you in our Digital Marketing team.
BD operates in a medical environment undergoing immense and rapid change, continuously seeking to innovate in a landscape of emergent Digital technologies. Under the guidance of the Digital Marketing lead, you will be the project lead for the design of an forward looking digital marketing strategy across the European market. You'll be responsible for the planning and project leadership of a variety of Digital Projects, including web ads, SEO/SEM, PPC, social media, display advertising, and website updates, functionality, features, and data gathering. This position assists in maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels, measuring, analyzing, and acting on performance of strategies. In this role, it will be key to collaborate with BD Business leaders, Marketing teams, agencies, third parties and IT teams to develop, implement & assess the success of our key digital solutions and build our future digital road map to continually transform the business forward.
- Take ownership for a variety of digital campaigns (on BD website, email targeting, social, apps) and manage all digital project tasks and milestones to ensure smooth execution and timely digital launches.
- You will be responsible for the design & the execution of an ambitious digital plan (Webplatform/SMO/SEA/Full ecosystem/ Digital Funnel / Community platforms).
- You will manage digital project details, tasks and milestones to deliver projects on time and within budget through effective management of the project timeline, issues, risks, dependencies, and deliverables. Ensure any project red flags are raised ahead of schedule.
- Build robust assessments on productivity gains, business benefits and success metrics delivered as a result of Digital solutions. Optimize the Digital performance of today (using google analytics / Salesforce) and create new opportunities for the business tomorrow
- Understand key market trends, barriers, customer insights, and competitive information to identify customer needs at regional levels and translate into actionable programs
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders; align, document and communicate regularly to ensure alignment on strategy, delivery, resource allocation and timing.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE:
Who could grow our function by thinking out of the box! As a successful candidate, you will have minimum 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing. You have a good understanding of direct, digital and life-cycle marketing as well as some notions of CSS and HTML. You will have or be willing to develop an entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to try new ideas. You enjoy agile methodologies and you partner with the COE colleagues in a way that elevates staff performance and delivers agreed results through strong teamwork.
Additionally, you are well-organized and open-minded person. You are able to work autonomously in a busy, multicultural environment. Finally, you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and ideally good knowledge of the French language would be beneficial.
We are part of a big company that continues to grow, this role could lead to other opportunities.
If this describes you and your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn't fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/
Primary Work LocationFRA Le Pont-de-Claix Cedex