At Danone, we believe that the health of people and that of the planet are interdependent and we want to nourish and protect both. Flowing from our ?One Planet. One Health' vision, we have defined a set of nine long-term goals
- aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations- to embrace the food revolution while creating sustainable value for our shareholders and ecosystem as a whole.
Our more than 100,000 employees are the driving force to achieve this.
COME LEAD WITH US THE "FOOD REVOLUTION"!
Danone Place Paris for the Evian Global Marketing Team is looking for Global Social media and Digital Manager. It's a 6 month temporary contract to replace a maternity leave. Desired start date : December 2020
YOUR MAIN MISSIONS
- Develop our global social media presence through our global social touchpoints with a strong focus on Instagram and Twitter.
- Be the voice for the evian brand on digital and coordinate CBU's to animate a cultural and social calendar for the brand by leveraging evian's activities in events ( fashion weeks, sports events) Influence marketing and marketing campaigns.
- Oversee the digital agency to produce inspirational and lifestyle content and constantly be a force of inspiration for the global team to support the marketing activities on social media with new formats, new touchpoints and strategical recommendations.
- Own the social calendar and the publications on our main social touchpoints in English though our dedicated tool and measure effectiveness of the content (Instagram, Google...)
- Master degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent
- First significant experience in digital and in a creative agency or for a lifestyle/fashion brand in digital with a strong knowledge of social media
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Strong PC skills (Powerpoint, Excel & Word), knowledge of main media KPI, Google analytics, and measurements tool of social performance and social media
- Rigorous, Organized and Autonomous
- Analytic & Synthetic
- Drive for Results and highly business oriented
- Adaptability, reactivity, resist to stress
- Excellent relation and communication capabilities
The recruitment process will consist in two steps:
- A phone interview with HR
- A physical interview with the manager for the position
A LITTLE TASTE OF DANONE?
- Need advice on applying?
- Follow our Danoners and our brands on Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter
- An overview of the premises: our head office in Paris
- Learn more about our jobs on Jobteaser