WHAT WOULD YOU BE IN CHARGE OF?
As a Content & Social Media Intern you are active in the marketing department of Colonies. Together with the marketing team, you will go further in the online field, think of improving the website(s), social media, drawing up an annual plan / calendar, providing input for online activations. In addition, you will create content for the brand that can be used in the online channels.
WHAT WOULD YOUR MAIN MISSIONS BE?
- Planning our social advertising campaigns (paid and organic)
- Taking care of the perfect UTM tagging; so you can also track results in Google analytics
- Aligning on the post boosting and off page advertising plans with the team
- Contributing to operational activities
- Keeping track of performance, results and budget
- Leading competitive analysis
WHO ARE YOU?
You study in the field of Marketing, Communication, Design.
You are a Social Media savvy with experience with several Social Media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)- including analytics behind the channels, especially FB business manager, IG & Google Analytics. Experience with YouTube is a plus.
You are strong in content creation on both the Visual level (photography) and copy.
You have experience with Adobe programs such as Photoshop.
You have experience with social listening and planning tools.
You like to work with KPIs and analytics
- and know how to leverage analytics to steer social campaigns.
You are proactive, curious and eager to learn.
You speak and write fluently in French and English
- other languages are a plus!
- internship agreement mandatory.
HOW DO WE PROCEED?
3??Focus/technical interview (with case-study)
WHY JOINING US?
We are vertically integrated. Everything is made in-house by a community of 60 doers! We source properties, design co-living spaces, supervise the rehabilitation/construction work, rent the rooms and take care of the daily operations to ensure the most enjoyable experience to our tenants.
We are growing at a fast pace to support the opening of a new house every two weeks. As a matter of fact, the number of rooms will be multiplied by 10 in the 18 coming months.
Does it work? Yes, today all our rooms are rented even before the rehabilitation/construction work is over.
If you want to take part in a true entrepreneurial challenge in a start-up in its scaling phase, and build the future of Colonies with us, then tell us who you are, and we would be glad to get to know you!
- Contract Type: Internship (Between 6 and 9 months)
- Start Date: 02 November 2020
- Location: Paris, France (75010)
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: > 6 months
- Occasional remote authorized