Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
As part of the Electrification activity, you will implement all marketing strategies in support of the UPS Sales team in France. Reporting to the Product Marketing Director, you will coordinate sales activities and events and market research to achieve sales objectives and increase market share.
- In conjunction with the French sales team, within the marketing organisation, defines the offer and partnership strategy for the sale of UPS in France.
- Manages and manages the UPS ABB portfolio.
- Manages pricing and is responsible for sales volumes and the profitability of the range.
- In coordination with the Service EL France team, selects and qualifies partners able to complete our offer or add service to our value proposition.
- Coconception with the customer and the product experts of ABB plants to design the most suitable technical solution for the project and provide elements to help the customer write its technical specification.
- Carries out the costing and construction of the offer to ensure its consistency and completeness in the most strategic cases.
- Maintains a long-term relationship with targeted customers to understand their present and future needs, but also with the partner entities of this activity (services, integrators, contracts, co-developments. ).
- Consolidates and reports the profitability of the activity on a periodic basis to the marketing department.
- Formalizes and reports the specific needs of the customers to the marketing manager in order to guarantee, in time, the alignment of the offer with the needs of the market.
- Living ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You have a technical background with a specialization in electrical engineering or electronics, ideally complemented by a training in Marketing / Trade.
- More than 3 years of experience in sales or pre-sales in the field of power electronics in an industrial environment and you master the UPS products.
- Desired knowledge of French players in the field
- English technical operational English mandatory
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
MORE ABOUT US
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let's write the future, together.