Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We are currently recruiting an ambitious sales professional for our growing business in France
This is a key growth area of the Digital Media portfolio and you will be part of a strong team of individuals. You will report into a Sales Manager within the Digital Media business and work closely with the Senior Account Executives and Sales Specialists on these markets. You will carry both personal and team quotas and will be encouraged to drive customer engagement face to face where necessary.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Achieve/exceed quarterly sales quota
- Plan and prioritize sales activities which includes but not limited to; manage renewal contracts transactions, manage installed base up-sells, pro-active prospecting, targeted sales campaigns, qualifying marketing leads, social media selling, and face to face customer meetings (as and when required) towards achieving agreed business goals
- Negotiate, liaise and communicate both internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the sales process
- Deliver online or face to face presentations and demonstrations and coordinate internal resources as needed
- Plan and manage personal territory, business and customers according to an agreed market development strategy in collaboration with the territory Senior Sales Specialists
- Account Executives
- Use analytical and selling skills to understand the customer, their business, requirements and create a value proposition based on their needs
- Create and manage a sales pipeline to consistently delivers above expectation results
- Maintain and develop existing and potential customers through appropriate personalized value propositions, relevant internal engagements, and ethical sales methods to optimize customer engagement and experience
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant feedback
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Candidates should have a track record of successful business to business sales experience
- Understanding of the end to end sales cycle management from prospecting to closing
- Ability to call within all levels of an organization, identifying decision makers, and building long-term customer relationships by establishing trust and credibility
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, confident and goal-oriented.
- Ability to build pipeline through individual prospecting, lead qualifying, and cross-selling/up-selling into our customer base as well as targeting potential new logos
- Must have high ethics, integrity, and humility with a desire to operate as part of a team
- Ability to challenge the status quo to help drive innovation across the business