As Commercial Distribution Manager M/W you will be in charge, in a defined geographical area, of leading and developing a portfolio of distributors and bodybuilders online as part of the commercial policy developed by the sales management, and supply to win market share.
Under the hierarchy of the Regional Sales Manager, you work as a team with the technicians and the Before sales manager of the Region.
You stablish and maintain regular contact with the field men of our partners.
You achieving the budgeted contribution by gaining and retaining customers in accordance with the business strategy defined by the company and its hierarchy.
You lead a portfolio of customers :
- You participate in the gain of new customers in the various segments of the market live or via its distributors.
- You be able to quickly identify the needs of bodybuilders and propose technical and financial solutions
- You coordinate regular business reviews with its distributors to supervise current results and action plans
- You plan with Regional Director and the national technical coordinator the intervention schedules of technicians dedicated to your commercial sector.
- You negotiate with the distribution the conditions for installing new customers in accordance with trade policy.
- You advise your business on Vantage Point weekly and report on customer and lead tracking.
- You control, validate, submits all invoices and assets issued by its customers with the necessary documentation.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- Have a diploma in trade
- Have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in automotive
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the automotive or industrial after-sales sector
- Mastery of sales techniques
- Very good communication and trading capabilities in a highly driven sector
- Autonomy: knows how to organize its activities and plan its schedule according to the objectives set by its hierarchy
- Knowledge of key bodybuilder performance indicators
- Shows analytical and synthesis: writes clear and concise documents.
- English is a plus
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and aim to strive today to do better than yesterday every day.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD?
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer, products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.
THE PPG WAY
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are ?One PPG? to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We use our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, clear and respectful. Our feedback is clear and measurable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday
- every day.
We continuously learn. We develop our collaborator to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email Via Isarta.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.