- Definition, planning and implementation the brand's social media strategy
- Ensuring the growth of the brand's Instagram/Facebook audiences by implementing a strong engagement strategy
- Definition & maintainance of the social media graphical & editorial charters
- Developement of social media concepts & innovative contents (organization of shootings, production of images & videos, follow-up of the post-production, etc.)
- Creation of the monthly social media calendar for all countries and platforms
- Management of the international Instagram account (community management)
- Providing country support & guidance for local Facebook management and others social media initiatives
- Management of paid Social Media Strategy in collaboration with the e-commerce manager
- Definition of the international influencers & partnerships guidelines
Optimization and performance monitoring
- Monthly report of social media performances in collaboration with the countries
- Monitoring and benchmarking of social media communication in order to keep our social networks efficient and innovative
- Guardian of the online editorial charter & webshop tone of voice
- Creation of graphic contents to maintain the webshops updated and support the new launches (Landing pages, banners, images, etc.)
- Creation of the "Beautymag" contents (life balance, beauty tips, beauty articles, etc.)
- Maintenance of the corporate contents (ie: brand philosophy) in coordination with the communication manager
- Degree in Business School (license of 3 years minimum, preferably 4-5 years business school course with focus on trade and marketing with digital profile)
- 2 years of experience in similar positions in international premium companies, ideally in the Luxury and Cosmetics/Fragrance Industry or Retail
- Knowledge of global marketing (including Medias, Digital, PR, influencers...).
- Self-starter able to work autonomously, driving momentum on multiple projects and proactively planning ahead.
- Highly organized with prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Collaborative team player, with strong influencing/leadership and interpersonal skills.
- At ease dealing with complexity and ambiguity.
- Sensitivity to luxury, perfumes and cosmetics industry.
- Good attention to detail.
- Specific Tool Knowledge required: Photoshop, Microsoft Office suite
- Exciting missions with a wide scope of action
- Working together in a dynamic international and motivated team having joy in work
- Working ambiance characterized by a high level of responsibility, short decision-making channels and transparent organizational structures
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
PLEASE SEND US YOUR APPLICATION.