What if you could change the way the world communicates?
What if you could share that story with the world?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You'd break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That's exactly the kind of environment we're building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral's cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We're the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion!
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible.
We're as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You'll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here
- with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We're not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We're winning, together.
As part of the RingCentral Marketing team , you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral's message with the world. You'll use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision- and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
Job Type : 6 months internship
Location : Paris, FR
RingCentral Engage Digital, is part of the international company RingCentral
- leader provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions.
RingCentral France enables companies to manage all their digital customer care channels within a single platform.
As a result, agents can manage multiple channels through a unique interface, increasing their response speed, streamlining resources allocation and levelling the flow during peak periods, ultimately impacting customer satisfaction.
Over 30 million messages coming from various sources (email, chat, messaging, social media, etc...) are categorized, prioritized and dispatched to customer care agents using RingCentral Engage Digital each month and more than 1 million problems are solved.
Companies using our product not only improve their internal processes but are also available exactly where their clients expect them to be.
RingCentral Engage Digital is based on a SaaS model and benefits from international exposure working with over 100 major players across 65 countries in the Telecom, Banking, Insurance, Utilities and Entertainment industries.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- The opportunity to join a company that deals with Orange, Sephora, PMU, La Redoute, SFR, Axa, Canal + and many more!
- A great team spirit with regular events, drinks, games among colleagues
- Free flow of beverages and fresh fruits
- A great location in the heart of Paris
- A never-ending Foosball competition
- Average age: 29
- 50% of us have already lived abroad
- 100% of us have a Twitter account
- Multiple managers in RingCentral have grown with the company
- The opportunity to learn and develop new skills
ABOUT THE JOB
As part of the Marketing Team and based in Paris, you will be responsible for helping and supporting the Marketing Team on exciting projects.
More specifically, you will work closely with the Lead Generation Manager : https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordanlecocq/ and some projects with other managers in the Marketing Team (PR & Content Team and Product Marketing Team).
- Learn how to optimize advertising campaigns like Google Adwords, Linkedin, Capterra.
- Manage followers through social networks like Linkedin, Facebook...
- Create reports regarding existing campaigns
- Create content for advertising Campaign
- Optimize and create landing page
- Optimize affiliate platforms
- Work with and learn from the entire marketing team
ABOUT YOU :
- Fluent English
- Bonus points if you speak french
- Bachelor or MSc degree in marketing or communications
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Ability to multitask
- Reliable when given an assignment
- Mature and responsible
- Willing to learn and improve everyday
- Able to work under strict deadlines
- Happy to make proposals
- Allowed to work in France
- You're familiar with Adobe & Office
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Linkedin campaign manager
- Interest and experience in content creation
- Knowledge of design and marketing tools: SalesForce, CMS, Adobe Photoshop, Google Slide...
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
- Office located in Paris 9
- Tickets restaurant
- 50% Navigo pass reimbursed by the company
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It's a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.