Videojet Technologies, Inc. is the global leader in the manufacturing of coding, printing and marking products. This high technology product prints variable information, such as expiration dates on grocery products, packaged goods, pharmaceuticals or catalogues. Our industry is pivotal in ensuring end users consume their food, beverage and pharmaceutical products safely. As the market share leader, we have operations in over 30 countries with 4,000 employees worldwide.
OUR CORE VALUES
We empower creativity and ground-breaking thinking to help us uncover breakthrough solutions and accelerate the pace of innovation. We believe with conviction that diversity helps us uncover more powerful customer insights and ultimately creates an advantage in the markets we serve. And we would love to have you join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Digital Marketing Specialist leads the company internet marketing efforts for each country. Through in-depth analytics and working with cross-functional teams and external resources, he/she develops and executes programs to increase website traffic and leads. The ideal candidate is analytical, energetic, proactive and has solid experience working with web-marketing applications.
Your responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Specialist at Videojet, include :
- Understand the dynamics of the French market, the healthcare, food & beverage, FMCG and competitor strategies.
- Develop and implement a detailed strategic business and action plan for France.
- Plan, organise and coordinate key initiatives such as the implementation of local product launches with global support.
- Create 'Go To Market' Strategies with support from global that meets country and customer requirements.
- Develop the growth of our Digital Marketing opportunities.
- Manage the development, implementation, monitoring, tracking and optimizing of PPC campaigns such as Google AdWords.
- Manage SEO to increase organic search visibility and ranking
- Generate and place website content to ensure a highly engaging customer experience focused largely on localizing the global format and content to country customers and prospects
- Manage the placement of relevant content on external websites, including news sites, business associations
- Manage the company's presence on social media outlets
YOUR EXPERIENCE WILL INCLUDE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- A consistent track record in Digital Marketing ideally in a Multinational Corporation
- Excellent communication skills that include fluency in French and English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of a CRM and a Marketing Automation tool
- Proficient in Data analysis and Excel
Being part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important. It's a fast-paced environment, a consultative role, where you will get to partner with people to achieve their strategic business goals.
You will work in a leading global company, with a Manager who cares about you, your strengths and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself.